High School Counselors play an important role supporting Career Pathway students in their transition to SRJC by:
- Communicating the benefits of articulation to students and their parents
- Sharing with students and their parents Steps to Credit by Exam
- Providing guidance to students to fill out the online SRJC Application for admission at www.cccapply.com and assist with Concurrent Enrollment forms
- Encouraging students to continue higher education and their career goals past high school
- Accessing financial and other resources to support student success in education beyond high school
SRJC Counselors guide students and review their educational options at SRJC including career certificate, degree, and university transfer programs.
This publication was produced pursuant to grant agreement number 08-C01-061. A project supported by the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006 (CTEA), Title I, Part C funds awarded to Santa Rosa Junior College, Grantee by the Chancellor’s Office, California Community Colleges.