Important Steps for Students Working on
All students interested in on campus employment must provide a valid original social security card before beginning the first day of work. International students must have current F-1 Visa status to work on campus. All student employees must maintain enrollment in at least 6 units during the spring / fall semesters, and 3 units for the summer session. Student employees are limited to working 8 hours per day / 25 hours per week through finals week. F-1 Visa students are limited to 20 hours per week through finals week and may increase hours to 25 per week during breaks.
- Look for on-campus positions in the job binders located
in the Student Employment Office, or search the online job board at
- Fill out a student employment application form available in the Student Employment
- Departments hire directly, a student applicant must contact the department's
supervisor and submit an employment application.
- Once hired, a student must return to the Student Employment Office to pick
up a student employee packet.
- After all paperwork has been completed, the Student Employment Office will issue
an official time sheet to the department's supervisor.
- Time sheets must be submitted to the Payroll Department by 10am on the 10th of each month.
Questions or comments about this page may be
sent to email@example.com.