Assistance is offered to all SRJC students and alumni
who have completed or will soon complete a vocational certificate, associate degree,
or a focused course of study.
- Guidance with using Career Center resources for career and majors exploration
- Information about job market demand for SRJC's 160+ certificate programs
- Developing effective job search strategies
- Learning successful interviewing techniques
- Guidance with resume and cover letter writing.
For further information contact Suzanne Papa at (707) 527-4690