Are you confused? Do you need help with Career and Academic Planning?
- Individual career counseling can help you to identify and clarify your career goals.
- Call the Career Center (707) 527-4941 or stop by the Career Center in Bertolini
Student Center, 3rd floor, to schedule your individual appointment.
- Career Counseling is available by appointment only.
- We encourage you to consider taking either Introduction to Career Development (COUN 61).
- This course is designed to help you clarify your career and academic goals.
- Emphasis is on interest and personality testing, values clarification, individual skills assessment, career
information, research skills, decision making, goal setting, and the development of a career implementation plan.
- The course is CSU transferrable.
- A listing for the current semester's
dates and times is available at counsel_courses.shtml
- Specific information for the online
course (COUN 61) can be obtained from the online course Web site.
- Check the schedule
of classes for the current status of available space in each
Please visit our Career
Testing page for more information on Career Testing.
Questions or comments about this page may be sent to email@example.com.