Are you confused? Do you need help with Career and Academic Planning?
Individual Career Counseling
- Individual career counseling can help you to identify and clarify your career goals.
- Call the Career Center (707) 527-4941 or stop by the Career Center in Bertolini
Student Center, 3rd floor, to schedule your individual appointment.
- Career Counseling is available by appointment only.
Career Development Course
- We encourage you to consider taking Introduction to Career Development (COUN 62).
- This course is designed to help you clarify your career and academic goals.
- Emphasis is on interest and personality testing, values clarification, individual skills assessment, career
information, research skills, decision making, goal setting, and the development of a career implementation plan.
- The course is CSU transferrable.
- Check the schedule
of classes for the current status of available space in each
Please visit our Career
Testing page for more information on Career Testing.